Über mich

Mein Bild
Since my earliest childhood I've liked cars: The design, the engineering, the sound and much more. I still know how my father's VW K70 smelled when we went on summer holidays and I'll never forget my first sight of a Rolls-Royce and being "Co-pilot" at the age of seven, changing gears of my uncle's Ford Capri 2.3 Ghia. Being an absolute (old) car addict, I always long for the summer, when the cars can leave the barn. But the wintertime with a lot of maintenance and restoration jobs is also a gain of skills and practice every time.

Montag, 15. Februar 2021

 Auf dem Weg zum Lackieren: Die Kotflügel wurden gestrahlt, grundiert und teilweise geschweißt.

Heute war ein trockener Tag bei -14° C am Morgen. Da war der Transport mit dem Hänger besser als vergangene Woche, als die Salzbrühe auf der Straße stand...











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen